Coaching Services

Monday, March 18, 2013

Snowy Elks



Of all the majestic mountain ranges I have had the pleasure of playing in, from the San Juans to the Sawatch, all the way to Ecuador's Avenue of the Volcanos & The Bolivian Andes, none hold more sway over my heart then central Colorado's Elk Mountain Range. The reason - I was born and raised among them, and I continue to spend my days running, skiing and climbing along their many peaks and valleys. And while winter snows blanket a majority of the trails, the smattering that remain runnable, make for a trail runner's playground. This homemade video, filmed entirely on a simple Flip camera, hardly does these mountains justice, but it's fun all the same. I hope you enjoy.

Watch the Video Here: Snowy Elks



1 comment:

  1. Outstanding story there. What happened after? Good
    luck!

    Here is my weblog - windows xp registry cleaner

    ReplyDelete